We provide information about us and our products through the website www.velopad.com. We use log files and cookies for this purpose.
The processed data is not merged with other personal data or evaluated for marketing purposes.1.1.1 Provision of website and creation of log files
Description and scope of data processing
• Upon every visit to our website, our web server automatically collects data and information from the system of the computer used to visit the website.
The following data is collected:
1. Information about the browser type and version used
2. Operating system of the user
3. IP address of the user
4. Date and time of access
5. Websites from which the user's system accessed our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our web server. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
• Storage of this data in the log files of our web server.Legal basis for data processing
It is our legitimate interest to provide information about Velopad GmbH and our products on the Internet (Section 6(1f) GDPR).Purpose of the data processing
• Delivery of the website to the user's computer:
• For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
Ensuring the functionality of the website and the security of our information technology systems through log filesDuration of the storage
• Deletion of the data on the Web server at the end of the session (close the Web browser)
• Deletion of the log files after seven days at the latest
It is possible to save the data beyond that. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.Objection and removal option
None: The collection of data for the provision of the website and its storage in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website.1.1.2 Cookies
Cookies are text files that are stored in the Internet browser or by the Internet browser on the user's computer system.22.214.171.124 Cookies for the operation of the website
Some cookies are required to use the website and its functions, e.g. the depositing of goods in a shopping cart in order to subsequently place an order.Description and scope of data processing
• Collection and transmission of requests for data sheets that the user wishes to receive.Legal basis for data processing
• Your consent to necessary cookies (Section 6 (1a) GDPR).Purpose of data processing
• Request of data sheets by the user at Velopad GmbH and sending them by Velopad GmbHDuration of the storage
• Deletion of the data on the Web server at the end of the session (close the Web browser)Objection and removal option
• Not giving consent. No data sheets can be ordered while this option is set. 126.96.36.199 Cookies for statistical evaluations
Some cookies enable us to track the use of the website. This information allows us to optimize our website and the user experience.Description and scope of data processing
• Collection and transmission of the surfing behaviour on our website
• The IP address is made anonymous and the user's interest in the protection of his personal data is sufficiently taken into account.
Collected data - This list contains all (personal) data collected by or through the use of this service:
• IP address (anonymized)
• Date and time of the visit
• Click path
• Usage data (views, clicks)
• App updates
• Browser Information
• Device information
• Visited pages
• Referrer URL
• Flash version
• Location informationLegal basis for data processing
• Your consent to cookies for statistics and marketing (Section 6 (1a) GDPR).Purpose of data processing
• Web Analytics: Improving the website components and the usability of the website by analyzing the surfing behaviour of our usersCompany that processes the data on our behalf
Google Ireland Limited
Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, IrelandDuration of the storage
• The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed for the processing purposes.Transfer to third countries
• United States of AmericaObjection and removal option
• Deactivation of cookies through settings in your Internet browser
• Deletion of stored cookies through settings in your Internet browser
• Setting the Google opt-out cookie:
In this way another cookie is set on your system, which signals our system not to store the user's data. If the user deletes the corresponding cookie from his own system in the meantime, he must set the opt-out cookie again.
To serve customers and interested parties, we need the contact data. We receive this information in different ways:
• Via contact form on our website for electronic contact: If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored.
• By e-mail: In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
• By telephone: in this case, the user's telephone number, if transmitted with the call, is stored.
• Via input forms in our app: In this case, the user’s personal data entered in the app will be transmitted to us and stored.Description and scope of data processing
This is the data required for communication:
• Email and/or telephone
• Reason for contacting us
At the time of sending the message by contact form or e-mail, the following data is also saved:
• Date and time of contacting
For the processing of data via contact form, your consent will be obtained during the sending process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration.
The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.Consignee
• Velopad GmbH subsidiariesLegal basis for data processing
• Your consent (Section 6 (1a) of the GDPR)
• If the email contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing (Section 6 (1a) of the GDPR)Purpose of data processing
• Processing the contact.
• Prevention of misuse of the contact form by processing further personal data during the process of sending the contact form.Duration of the storage
• At the end of each conversation with you. The conversation ends at the latest when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
• In the case of a telephone call, the number is cyclically overwritten by subsequent calls.Objection and removal option
• The transfer of the telephone number is managed on your telephone or via your telephone provider and is transmitted by them to our site. Therefore you as a user have full control over the transfer of your telephone number: You can disable number transfer by having the service provider change the settings in your telephone or PBX.
• You have the possibility to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued. Please address your objection to the data protection officer.1.3 Newsletter
On our website we offer you the possibility to subscribe to our free newsletter.Description and scope of data processing
When registering for our newsletter, the following data from the input screen will be transmitted to us:
• Email address
The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after registration you will receive an e-mail in which we ask you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary to ensure that nobody registers with foreign e-mail addresses. The registrations for the newsletter are logged.
The following data is collected during registration:
• IP address of the calling computer
• Data and time of the registration
b) Analysis of reading habits
While reading the newsletter, we track the topics on which you can obtain further information by clicking (newsletter tracking). For this purpose, a so-called "web beacon" is used, i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the server when the newsletter is opened. The following data is collected in the course of this retrieval:
• Date of service
• Date of opening
• Duration of opening
• IP address of the opening
• Email programme used (mail client)
• Clicked links
• Time of the clickConsignee
• The data is collected on our behalf by our service provider Tilda Publishing Ltd., 2 Volgogradsky Ave, Suite 31, Moscow, 109316, Russia using "Tilda", a website builder platform from the company Tilda Publishing Ltd., and then passed on to The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308, USA using "Mailchimp", an email marketing automation platform from the company The Rocket Science Group.
• The email addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as the data collected during the registration process, are transmitted to Tilda Publishing Ltd. and The Rocket Science Group and stored on the servers of the Tilda Publishing Ltd. and Rocket Science Group in Russia and the United States, respectively.Legal basis for data processing
• Your consent (Section 6 (1a) of the GDPR) when you subscribe to the newsletter
• Our legitimate interest (Section 6 (1a) of the GDPR) with regard to the logging of the registration procedure and the implementation of newsletter tracking.Purpose of data processing
•The collection of the user's e-mail address and name is used to deliver and personalize the newsletter.
•The logging of the registration and confirmation time as well as the IP address serves to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements.
•The newsletter tracking serves to get to know your interests. This data is stored and processed solely for the purpose of sending users tailor-made and relevant content. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our nor our partners' intention to monitor individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.Duration of the storage
• Deleting the data when logging offObjection and removal option
• Cancellation is possible at any time by clicking on the cancellation link in each newsletter
• This will also result in the revocation of the consent to store the personal data collected during the registration process and newsletter tracking.
• A separate cancellation of the newsletter subscription and newsletter tracking is unfortunately not possible.1.4 Services providedDescription and scope of data processing
• Within the scope of maintenance contracts or service orders we process your service requests. Your name and your contact details will be stored for this purpose.Legal basis for data processing
• If the contact is based on a maintenance contract or aims at the conclusion of a contract, this contract is the legal basis for the processing (Section 6 (1a) of the GDPR)Purpose of data processing
• Processing of service requests in connection with our productsDuration of the storage
• The deletion depends on the relevance of the service request, but at the latest after expiry of the statutory archiving period (in Germany 10 years).Objection and removal option
• For the continuation of the relationship and ongoing enquiries, the appointment of a representative is necessary before personal data can be blocked.
• Please address your objection to the data protection officer.